I’m happy to be participating in a giveaway of Evergreen Tree, by Jae Blessing.
Before I get into the giveaway details, here’s a little bit about Evergreen Tree …
1870 — Along the Chisholm Trail A dusty cattle drive was no place for a woman. With harsh weather conditions, hundreds of miles of rough terrain, and the threat of peril surrounding them each day, it was an exhausting endeavor for men, let alone a young lady.
And yet, a cattle drive was the very means the Lord used to rescue Liberty Gates from out of the clutches of her sadistic father.
Deploying a well laid plan that she and her dearly departed mother had devised years earlier, Liberty disguises herself as a man and gets hired as the chuckwagon master, by godly trail-boss, Joshua Carpenter, on a cattle drive bound for the railheads of Abilene, Kansas.
While working diligently to keep her identity a secret from twelve boisterous drovers, and the trail-boss, she finds herself being transformed by her loving Heavenly Father along the way, Who heals her broken heart and awakens within her a dream long forgotten.
The first four people to answer all the questions get a free e-copy of Evergreen Tree. You can post your answers here (in the comment section of this post) or send them to me through my contact page. If you’re under 18, please get your parents’ permission 🙂
- Who is your favorite author?
- Have you ever been so completely absorbed in a book, that when you look up from the pages, it seems almost a jarring thing, as if you were just physically transported away from the book’s setting back to your own reality?
- Do you have a favorite spot where you like to read?
- Which fictional character would you most like to have afternoon tea with?
2 thoughts on “Giveaway of … Evergreen Tree”
1. Andrew Peterson, S. D. Smith, Jocelyn Green, Jane Austen, Lucy Maud Montgomery, Rebecca Ross, Jane Austen, and Nadine Brandes are a few of my many favorites lol 😉
2. Yes! Every now and then, and it’s such a cool feeling haha!!
3. My bed is so cozy, so probably that!
4. I’ll go with Anne Shirley for this one 😀
LikeLiked by 3 people
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.